Agosta, Andrew M.D.
Caring for patients in the greater Detroit area for over 25 years.
- Dr. Agosta is a recognized and highly sought-after specialist and leader in his field. He has serviced patients in the greater Detroit area for over 25 years providing compassionate and confidential care to women suffering from often times embarrassing and uncomfortable conditions.
- Dr. Agosta is well-qualified to diagnose and treat all disorders of female pelvic support, along with most bladder and bowel problems. His extensive training together with his broad clinical experience, enables him to effectively manage his patient’s conditions with skill and confidence.
- Fellowship trained and Board Certified in Female Pelvic Medicine/Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery aka Urogynecology.
- Clinical Assistant Professor through MSUCOM (Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine).
Specializing in Minimally Invasive Treatment
Dr. Agosta uses a number of highly technical, state-of-the-art procedures in his surgical approaches. Some of these include:
- Robotic Surgery for Fallen Organs (Prolapse) and Hysterectomy.
- Neuromodulation (Axonics or Interstim Therapy) . An outpatient treatment for both urinary and bowel control problems in patients who have not had success with, or could not tolerate more conservative treatments
- Midurethra Slings – outpatient procedures accomplished is only 10-15 minutes with minimal discomfort only and excellent results for Stress Urinary Incontinence.
Request an appointment now
Getting an accurate diagnosis can be one of the most impactful experiences that you can have — especially if you’ve been in search of that answer for a while. We can help you get there.