Reaume, Darryl M.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Staff Urologist at St. John Macomb and Oakland Hospitals, Henry Ford Macomb, McLaren Macomb, St. John Hospital and Medical Center, William Beaumont – Grosse Pointe
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, MI, 1991
GENERAL SURGERY INTERNSHIP
Oakland General Hospital, Madison Heights, MI, 1993
Bi-County Community Hospital, Warren, MI 1997
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- Michigan Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
- Oakland and Macomb County Osteopathic Societies
- American Urological Association
- International College of Surgeons
Review Your Provider
Request an appointment now
Getting an accurate diagnosis can be one of the most impactful experiences that you can have — especially if you’ve been in search of that answer for a while. We can help you get there.